Literary Agency Galina Dursthoff
May – August each year only via WhatsApp or Viber
The protection of your data is of particular concern to us, of course we observe all data protection regulations applicable in Germany.
In the following we inform you in detail about which personal data (i.e. data that make a reference to your person possible, such as name, address or IP address) we collect on our website for what purpose and for how long this data is stored. We will then inform you in detail what rights you have with regard to data processing and how you assert these rights.
Under point I. you will find an overview of the data we have collected. Under item II. you will find out what rights you are entitled to.
If you have any questions or comments about data protection on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via e-mail to email@example.com, for example.
I. Overview of the collected data
1. personal data
The use of our Internet pages is regularly possible without providing personal data.
If you contact us via the contact form integrated on our website, it is necessary that you give us your name and your e-mail address. These data are processed by us to process your inquiry (cf. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO) and stored for a period of six months in the event of follow-up questions.
We will not pass on this data without your consent, unless this is necessary to fulfil the contract.
2 .Automatically collected data when using our website
In addition to the data you have voluntarily entered, we automatically collect data from you each time you visit our website, which enables us to enable you to use our website smoothly.
When you access our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in so-called log files.
The following information is automatically recorded (IP address, date and time of access, if applicable name and URL of the file accessed, if applicable website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used and if applicable your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider).
These data are processed by us for administrative purposes and to ensure a smooth connection and a comfortable use of our website as well as to ensure that our system works securely and stably.
The IP address, i.e. the only date which could establish a reference to your person, will be deleted immediately or made so anonymous that it is then no longer possible to establish the personal reference.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our website is hosted on the Telekom server. A corresponding transfer of data to Deutsche Telekom is based on our legitimate interest in outsourcing the hosting of the website and thus on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
II. your rights
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data stored by us at any time. Furthermore, you also have the right to transferability, correction or deletion as well as to restriction of the processing of your data. You can also object to the processing of your data at any time. In detail:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to ask us to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed. If this is the case, you also have a right of access to this personal data and to information on the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, the planned duration for those to whom the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to have your personal data corrected or deleted or to have your data processed or to have your right to object to such processing restricted, the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority and, if the personal data have not been collected from you, to all available information about the origin of the data.
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO, you also have the right to correct or complete any inaccuracies concerning you without delay.
- In accordance with Article 17 of the DSGVO, you also have the right to request that personal data relating to you be deleted without delay.
- Under the conditions of Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted.
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, current and machine-readable format and, if the requirements of Art. 20 DSGVO are met, to pass them on to another person responsible. In this context, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly to the other persons responsible.
- According to Art. 21 DSGVO, if your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the responsible supervisory authority.